Edward Cooper Chartered Surveyors provides Banks, Funders and emerging and established Property Entrepreneurs, with a complete service to identify and support development opportunities.
We are construction and property development experts with extensive experience of reviewing development schemes on behalf of Banks and Funders. We have worked closely with Developers, Banks and Funders to ensure that construction schemes were set up correctly, managed efficiently and remained within agreed cost and time parameters.
We endeavour to create long term relationships with our Clients and to assist them through all stages of the development process.
Our business is built around four core services:
- Development Monitoring
- Development Consultancy
- Quantity Surveying and Cost Management
- Project Management
Features and benefits of our services:
- Independent – We provide impartial advice to our Clients on a wide range of property and construction schemes.
- Professional – We are registered with and regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Experience – The Directors have extensive experience of Development Monitoring and Cost & Project Management.
- Bespoke Service – We will provide a bespoke service based on a detailed discussion with the Bank about its needs on each development project on which we are instructed. This bespoke service involves adopting a flexible approach to fee structure by tailoring our scope of services to the Bank’s requirements on each project and preparing a project specific reporting format that meets the Bank’s requirements for each project.
- Director Availability – The Directors are ‘hands-on’ professionals with a strong commitment to Client care and will always be available to assist the Bank at every stage of the development process, enabling the Bank to make the best business decisions.
- Professional Involvement – The Directors of the practice are actively involved in various committees of its professional body, The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, providing insight into future trends and new ideas in the industry.
- Geographical Coverage – We have offices in Central London and Leicester, and so are able to offer wide geographical coverage.